Friday, July 20, 2012

10 Things To Make You Happier @ Home


Courtesy of Coastal Living

Do you make your bed every day?

Don't worry.  I don't either.  I know this sounds like a silly question but apparently if you do make your bed every day you are off and running to a better, more organized, happier day. 

I probably should smooth out the sheets and blanket and actually make my bed but I really don't think it's that important.  My mother is a fanatic about making my parents bed every day and one day in what I thought was a casual conversation (rookie mistake!) I dropped the bomb that I don't make my bed every day.  She didn't say it but I could tell from the look on her face that she thought she had failed as a mother.

Oh well....I guess I'm a loser in the home department.  Which brings me to this wonderful list that Apartment Therapy's Jackie Ashton recently put together to make you feel more comfortable about the state of things in your home.  They are simple, easy peasy ideas.

If you are like me, I am always looking around the house and thinking about how something would be better if I changed it or painted it or even fixed it!

The list is called 10 Simple Things To Make You Happier At Home and I will be focusing on a combination of things starting this weekend.  Here you go and have fun with it:

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/10-things-that-will-make-you-happier-at-home-174151

No comments:

Post a Comment