Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome To Today!

A good friend from high school who I am now friends with on Facebook (Yeah!), posted the below message on her page.  I found it to be so hopeful that I wanted to share it.

Today is a clean slate and an opportunity to start or finish or say or write something that you didn't get a chance to do yesterday.  There is always hope that things will get better.  I truly believe it!!  Hang in there if you are going through a rough patch.

Here's to today.  Grab and go with it:



1 comment:

  1. Hi there.....found you at Sandy's.....I admire any woman who has the courage to deal with life's ups and down while sharing same on the Web. Liked this sign today.....you know....here is another cute sign I ran across somewhere....."I want to be the kind of woman who when her feet hit the floor.....the devil says......oh shit...she's up." I love that quote!!!!! LOL LOL

    Jo

    ReplyDelete