Friday, September 21, 2012

Someone To Watch Over Us




Angels are here to protect and guide us.  I truly believe in their power. 

Guardian angels never leave your side and are with us from birth to death.  Angels are so beloved that they have been the subject of paintings, sculpture, poems and photographs.

Today I call on the angels to look over a family member who is going into the hospital this morning for a biopsy.  At times like these you feel so helpless.  You watch the clock and wait and hope.  You try to control your thoughts and not let them get ahead of you.  Holding hands and praying are really the only contributions you can make.

But angels know what to do and they are also here for you.  All you have to do is talk to them. 

This morning, all of my thoughts and prayers are at the hospital:

Angel of God
 
My Guardian Dear
 
to whom God's love
 
Commits me here.
 
Ever this day
 
be at my side
 
to light and guard
 
and rule and guide.
 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment