Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Royals Cover By Pip

Lorde's smash hit, "Royals," is a mesmerizing song with an almost hypnotic beat.  I can't understand all the words to the song but I still like it and it continues to grow on me.

I was surfing around on YouTube the other day because music is an instant stress buster for me and found a different version of  "Royals," sung by Pip and a few other singers.  I watched it a few times and thought you might want to check out Pip's unique cover of "Royals" because it's filmed in the round in a parking garage!

Pip in Los Angeles
Since his fabulous appearance on the second season of NBC's hit series, "The Voice," Pip moved to Los Angeles to continue his music career.  His debut EP, No Formalities, was released in January 2013 with a debut single of a song called "Who Cares."

Maybe you'll be driving Cadillacs in your dreams today!  Below is the link to Pip's YouTube video.  Hope you like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuRr1IEmGBM

No comments:

Post a Comment